Everyone deserves to live the life they choose, comfortably in their own home. With the proper support, people living with disability not only achieve their goals but exceed them. Here at Simply Helping, we are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to the lives of others.
Our Range of Disability Supports
Designed to improve independence and make daily living easier and more enjoyable, we offer a wide range of disability care and supports. Depending on your circumstances, you may require a little support now and then. If your needs are more complex, we can tailor a complete care solution. This may include a mix of home care services to ensure you are well-supported on your journey to living the life you choose.
Our range of disability care and supports include:
- Personal care – Assistance with bathing, grooming, hygiene, continence, and more.
- Domestic care – General house cleaning duties to maintain a safe environment.
- Social support – Support to assist your participation in social and community activities.
- Companionship – Friendly companionship in the home or at social outings.
- Transport – Safely taking you to and from the shops, appointments, or other places.
- Respite care – Care for your loved one, assuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Gardening – A complete range of gardening and lawn mowing services.
- Home maintenance – Repairs and odd jobs to keep your home well-maintained.
- Pet Sitting – Care for your pet at home if you are ill, away, or recovering from injury.
- Dog walking – Exercise to keep your furry four-legged friend healthy and happy.
- Community nursing – Qualified nurses to provide nursing care in your own home.
Why Simply Helping?
Established in 1998, Simply Helping has become a trusted, reputable home care provider with years of valuable experience. With 18 offices throughout Australia, all Simply Helping locations are independently owned and operated by passionate locals. For you, this means a personal touch, greater flexibility, and a quick response if your needs change. As a local home care provider, we are easy to contact. You won’t have the frustrations that sometimes come with large call centres. You’re treated as a person, not a number. We value taking the time to get to know you to understand your unique circumstances and needs. Together, we can customise a care plan to suit your requirements.
Being a registered NDIS provider, all our support workers are trained and qualified. Most importantly, each member of our team is kind, compassionate, and adaptable to the needs of others. We understand that it may feel daunting to invite a new person into the sanctuary of your own home. Therefore, we do our best to put you at ease and build a trusting relationship. And, valuing the trust you place in us, we always strive to support you the best way we can.